A Greek-English Lexicon, Liddell & Scott (1940)
Long standing and popular LSJ dictionary of Ancient Greek language, transcribed by Perseus project and reproduced on many web-sites.
Another variant of this dictionary, in StarDict format, can be taken from the Chaeréphon’s collection.
- Liddell, Henry George; Scott, Robert. A Greek-English Lexicon. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1940.
- Liddell, Henry George; Scott, Robert. A Greek-English Lexicon; Machine readable text. Trustees of Tufts University, Medford, MA, 1995. (Revision 1.3 by 2014-07-10) URL: https://github.com/PerseusDL/lexica/tree/master/CTS_XML_TEI/perseus/pdllex/grc/lsj.
States and limitations
Headwords are represented in tree forms:
- Greek script polytonic: φιλέω
- Greek script w/o diacritics: φιλεω
- Latin transcription: filew
Citation references were not resolved into real Internet links.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
Text provided under a CC BY-SA license by Perseus Digital Library, http://www.perseus.tufts.edu, with funding from The National Endowment for the Humanities. Data accessed from https://github.com/PerseusDL/lexica/ [2020-01-06].